Saturday, August 22, 2009

A job done!

Yesterday I finally completed and delivered the 250 wedding programs. I know, I know, they were due Thursday but there was just so much detail that I could not get them done by the deadline. I did let them know that it wouldn't be complete until Friday, which was still fine since the wedding wasn't until Saturday (today). I came home and actually dreamt of programs and invitations. My dreams were so intense that I woke up 3 or 4 times to ensure that my project box was empty! The final product was beautiful, if I do say so myself. I provided them with two different kinds of program layouts...

With the two designs, it provided a little versatility as well as keeping the bride within her budget. During the completion of this job, I learned a couple of things that I have incorporated in my order policy (coming soon). I assumed that JB would help. He did, a little - a cut here, a smile there. Yeah, it's my project but sheesh! Although this was not my first order for programs, it was the first for Raphyne' :-)

So it's official, we are up and running! I'll be finishing the banner soon and posting pics of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment